* Limited Express tickets go on sale at 10:30 a.m. one month before the day of departure.
For details, visit Kintetsu Railway's website about Limited Express tickets.
* The Kintetsu Rail Pass does not cover Limited Express tickets. To board a Limited Express train,
a Limited Express ticket is additionally required.
Limited Express tickets can be purchased through the internet using a smartphone or a PC.
Click here to purchase e-ticket for Limited Express.
* Payment can be made by credit card only.
* Limited Express tickets for Salon seats and Twin seats cannot be
purchased via the internet.
They can be purchased at a Limited Express ticket counter at
a major Kintetsu station.
Limited Express tickets can be purchased at 10:30 a.m. one month before the day of departure.
Limited Express tickets for the Blue Symphony can be purchased at a Limited Express
ticket office marked at major Kintetsu stations,
including Osaka-Namba, Osaka-Abenobashi, Yamato-Yagi, Yoshino and Kyoto Stations.
* Limited Express tickets for the Blue Symphony can also be purchased at the Hanshin Railway Service Center
(Kobe-Sannomiya Station) and Iga Tetsudo Uenoshi Station.