Conditions of purchase and use
Conditions of purchase
Temporary visitors entering Japan for sightseeing purposes are eligible for parchase.
People are allowed to stay in Japan for sightseeing purposes, etc., with "temporary visitor" status as stipulated by Japanese immigration law. Upon entering Japan, you will obtain a "temporary visitor" stamp in your passport if you are coming to Japan for sightseeing. Even if you visit Japan with an exchange voucher for the KINTETSU RAIL PASS, the KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus and the KINTETSU RAIL PASS 1day, 2day, you will not be able to exchange it for the PASS without this stamp. If you have entered Japan with "trainee," "entertainer," or "reentry permit" status, you will not be eligible to purchase a KINTETSU RAIL PASS.
* For the KINTETSU RAIL PASS 1day, 2day, the KINTETSU RAIL PASS and the KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus, your passport will be checked at the time of purchase.
Conditions of use
- ・A refund will only be provided within the period of validity of the pass at the location where it was purchased, as long as the following requirements are satisfied. A prescribed handling fee will be charged per pass.
- 1. In the case of a voucher, it has not been exchanged for a pass.
- 2. In the case of a pass, it is unused.
- ・No refunds will be provided for reasons of train delays due to act of providence, accident or other circumstances.
- ・Lost or stolen vouchers or passes will not be reissued.
- ・The pass may only be used by the holder, and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- ・To go beyond the valid zones, please purchase a basic fare ticket additionally.
- ・To board a Kintetsu Limited Express train, please purchase a Limited Express ticket additionally.
- ・When using the pass, please be sure to carry your passport with you so that you can show it, as necessary.
- ・These and other conditions of use shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant transportation system and the laws of Japan.