KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus
KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus
- KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus -
Enjoy Traveling All Over Kansai for a Bargain !
< Price when purchased outside Japan.>
Adult 4,800 yen (Child 2,400 yen)
<In Japan>Adult 5,000 yen (Child 2,500 yen)
*Adult: age 12 and over, Child: age 6 through 11
*Children under 6 travel free
- Validity: To be used by October 31, 2017.
Validity: Within the useable period and 5 days from the first day of use.
● Special benefits offered by facilities, etc.
Designated zones for the pass
- To board a Limited Express train, both a Kintetsu Rail Pass and a Limited Express ticket are required.
- Click here to purchase Limited Express tickets.
Kintetsu Line,Iga Tetsudo Line,Nara Kotsu Bus,Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba City 'Kamome' (seagull) Bus Lines unlimited rides for 5 days
Unlimited rides on all the Kintetsu Railway lines, Iga Railway, Nara Kotsu Bus,Mie Kotsu Bus, and Toba'Kamome'(Seagull)Bus services in the Ise-Shima area. You can get on and off as many times as you like, at any stops, along their routes in the area.
Designated area for buses
Nara Kotsu Bus
Nara Park, Nishinokyo, Horyuji Temple, Asuka, Muro and Yamanobe-no-Michi areas
Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba City “Kamome” (seagull) Bus Lines
Matsusaka, Ise, Toba and Shima areas and the section between Kintetsu Yunoyama-onsen station and Sanko Yunoyama-onsen stops
How to Ride on the Kintetsu Railway and Iga Railway
Please pass through the automatic ticket gate. When passing through a staff-attended gate (for example, when boarding at a station without automatic ticket gates), please show the card-type ticket to a station attendant.
- * If the start date is not stamped/written on your ticket, the station attendant will stamp or write the start date on your ticket.
- * When asked to show your ticket during the trip, please show your ticket.
- * Passes cannot be used for ropeways.
- How to ride Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba Municipal Bus (seagull bus)
- When using Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba Municipal Bus (seagull bus) services, please show the pass to the bus driver when getting off the bus.
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in the Kintetsu area.
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Mie and Nagoya areas
How to use
Kintetsu Rail Pass holders can receive special benefits at facilities, etc. by presenting the pass.For details of facilities offering benefits, see the information on tourist facilities that offer benefits.Benefits are valid for five days from the first date of use of the pass and good for one use per facility only.
- * Benefits are not valid in combination with other service coupons, etc.
- * * The Treasure Hall at Kasuga Taisha Shrine is closed due to repair work from January 19, 2015 to June 30, 2016. Therefore, special offers to pass holders cannot be accepted at the Treasure Hall during this period.
- * Refunds will only be provided for unused tickets within its period of validity at the location where the ticket was purchased. A handling fee will be charged at the time of refund.
- * We cannot be held responsible for lost tickets. (Lost tickets will not be reissued.)
- * You must purchase a separate ticket when traveling outside the zones designated by the Rail Pass.
- * The tickets are handled in accordance to the terms and conditions of the relevant transportation system and to the laws of Japan.
- * The ticket may only be used by the holder, and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
* Note: Information on this page is valid as of November 15,2016. Please note that contents may change without prior notice.