KINTETSU RAIL PASS
KINTETSU RAIL PASS
Unlimited rides on all Kintetsu Railway lines with this ticket!
Travel to Osaka/Nara/Kyoto/Ise-Shima/Nagoya for a Bargain!
Adult: 3,600 yen Child: 1,800 yen
- Purchase price in Japan
Adult: 3,800 yen Child: 1,900 yen
- *Adult: age 12 and over, Child: age 6 through 11
- *Children under 6 travel free
- Availability :
- Validity :
Within the useable period and 5 days from the first day of use.
- ●Kintetsu Line, Iga Tetsudo Line unlimited rides for 5 days
- ●Special benefits offered by facilities, etc.
Designated zones for the pass
Kintetsu Line, Iga Tetsudo Line unlimited rides for 5 days
Unlimited rides on all the Kintetsu Railway lines, Iga Railway. You can get on and off as many times as you like, at any stops, along their routes in the area
How to Ride on the Kintetsu Railway and Iga Railway
- Please pass through the automatic ticket gate. When passing through a staff-attended gate (for example, when boarding at a station without automatic ticket gates), please show the card-type ticket to a station attendant.
- * If the start date is not stamped/written on your ticket, the station attendant will stamp or write the start date on your ticket.
* When asked to show your ticket during the trip, please show your ticket.
* Passes cannot be used for ropeways.
- To board a Limited Express train, both a Kintetsu Rail Pass and a Limited Express ticket are required.
- Click here to purchase Limited Express tickets.
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in the Kintetsu area
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Mie and Nagoya areas
How to use
Kintetsu Rail Pass holders can receive special benefits at facilities, etc. by presenting the pass. For details of facilities offering special benefits, see the information on “List of facilities offering special benefits.” Benefits are valid within the period of validity of the pass and good for one use per facility only.
* Benefits are not valid in combination with other service coupons, etc.