KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus
KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus
KINTETSU RAIL PASS plus -
Enjoy Traveling All Over Kansai for a Bargain !
Adult: 4,800 yen Child: 2,400 yen
- Purchase price in Japan
Adult: 5,000 yen Child: 2,500 yen
- *Adult: age 12 and over, Child: age 6 through 11
- *Children under 6 travel free
- Availability :
- Validity :
Within the useable period and 5 days from the first day of use.
- ●Kintetsu Line, Iga Tetsudo Line, Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba City 'Kamome' (sea gull) Bus Lines unlimited rides for 5 days
- ●Special benefits offered by facilities, etc.
Designated zones for the pass
Kintetsu Line, Iga Tetsudo Line, Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba City 'Kamome' (seagull) Bus Lines unlimited rides for 5 days
Unlimited rides on all the Kintetsu Railway lines, Iga Railway, Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus, and Toba 'Kamome' (Seagull) Bus services in the Ise-Shima area. You can get on and off as many times as you like, at any stops, along their routes in the area.
Designated area for buses
Nara Kotsu Bus
Nara Park, Nishinokyo, Horyuji Temple, Asuka, Muro and Yamanobe-no-Michi areas
Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba City “Kamome” (seagull) Bus Lines
Matsusaka/Ise/Toba/Shima area; Kintetsu Yunoyama-onsen Sta. ‒ Gozaisho Ropeway area; and Kuwana/Kintetsu-Nagashima Sta. ‒ Nabana-no-sato area (According to the period, the station from which buses depart is different.)
How to Ride on the Kintetsu Railway and Iga Railway
Please pass through the automatic ticket gate. When passing through a staff-attended gate (for example, when boarding at a station without automatic ticket gates), please show the card-type ticket to a station attendant.
- * If the start date is not stamped/written on your ticket, the station attendant will stamp or write the start date on your ticket.
- * When asked to show your ticket during the trip, please show your ticket.
- * Passes cannot be used for ropeways.
- How to ride Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba Municipal Bus (seagull bus)
- When using Nara Kotsu Bus, Mie Kotsu Bus and Toba Municipal Bus (seagull bus) services, please show the pass to the bus driver when getting off the bus.
- To board a Limited Express train, both a Kintetsu Rail Pass and a Limited Express ticket are required.
- Click here to purchase Limited Express tickets.
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in the Kintetsu area
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Mie and Nagoya areas
How to use
Kintetsu Rail Pass holders can receive special benefits at facilities, etc. by presenting the pass. For details of facilities offering special benefits, see the information on “List of facilities offering special benefits.” Benefits are valid within the period of validity of the pass and good for one use per facility only.
- * Benefits are not valid in combination with other service coupons, etc.
How to Ride a Bus and Cable Car
Show the ticket (printed with day of use) to the crew or station attendant.
How to ride the Bus
How to ride the bus
There are two types of buses: one where you board from the front of the bus, and the other where you board from the back.
- Front-boarding bus
- For a front-boarding bus, show the ticket (printed with day of use) to the crew or station attendant when you board the bus.
- Back-boarding bus
- For a back-boarding bus, pick up a boarding ticket when you board the bus, and show the ticket (printed with day of use) to the crew or station attendant when you get off the bus.
How to get off the bus
Push the nearby stop button right before the bus stop where you wish to get off. The stop buttons are located near the seats and poles.
Bus destination display
The bus destination is displayed at the front, back, and sides of the bus. Please check the bus number and its destination before boarding.