- This pass is convenient for travel in Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Nagoya and Mie.
- Unlimited rides on all Kintetsu lines and Iga Tetsudo line for 5days.
- Special benefits offered by approx. 70 facilities.
Purchase Outside Japan
Purchase In Japan
- Adult: age 12 and over, Child: age 6 through 11
- Children under 6 travel free
|Validity||Valid for five consecutive days from the first date of use|
- Temporary visitors entering Japan for sightseeing purposes are eligible for purchase.
Designated zones for the pass
Unlimited rides on all the Kintetsu lines, Iga Tetsudo line. You can get on and off as many times as you like, at any stops along routes in the area.
Please pass through the automatic ticket gate. When passing through a staff-attended gate (for example, when boarding at a station without automatic ticket gates), please show the ticket to a station attendant.
- If the start date is not stamped/written on your ticket, the station attendant will stamp or write the start date on your ticket.
- When asked to show your ticket during the trip, please show your ticket.
- Passes cannot be used for ropeways.
To board a Limited Express train, both a Kintetsu Rail Pass and a Limited Express ticket are required.
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in the Kintetsu area
Special benefits offered by facilities, etc. in Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Mie and Nagoya areas
How to use
KINTETSU RAIL PASS holders can receive special benefits at facilities, etc. by presenting the pass. For details of facilities offering special benefits, see the information on "List of facilities offering special benefits." Benefits are valid within the period of validity of the pass and good for one use per facility only.
- Benefits are not valid in combination with other service coupons, etc.
The guidebook is available in PDF format.
To view the PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have not installed it, click the icon below to download it first.